Role: Assistant Merchandiser Role
Start Date: ASAP
In 2001, Lazy Oaf was birthed into the world by Gemma Shiel, into a North London garage specifically, before taking its first tentative steps out in public at a market stall in Spitalfields alongside some old pornos because you know, sex sells? Fast forward 20 years and we've survived floods, fires and a global pandemic. We have two stores in London and over a million strong community of loyal fans and customers from around the globe. As a brand, Lazy Oaf celebrate the not normal in all of us. We have a wry sense of humour and we like to take risks and carve our own path. We do what feels right to us and don't march to anyone else's tune.
Working in the merchandise department your main focus will be to assist the Buying and Merchandising Manager. Have experience monitoring and controlling the flow of goods and data within the fashion industry. You will be of stock allocator/ merchandise admin assistant level, who has experience in working within fashion, can communicate effectively with different departments, to ensure all parties are happy.
- Support Buying and Merchandiser manager
- Analysing stock levels.
- Highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Provide regular weekly and ad hoc reporting as required across key metrics for all channels within Lazy Oaf
- Making recommendation to improve visibility on sales, stock etc
- Build strong relationships with the senior ops co-ordinator and the product team and help with the managing of inventory from point of order to delivery to DC.
- To build strong relationship with Retail to include weekly store visits.
- To monitor product display through performance.
- To review all best and slow moving stock within the business.
- To Upload orders product taken by Brand Partnerships.
- To ensure all product information is uploaded to our digital platform in a timely manner for launches and intake.
- To Support the Buying and merchandising process involved in Bought in stock as and when it is needed.
- Allocate all PO’s accurately ensure store deliveries are made within time frames of launches.
- To ensure that all delivered stock is free stock on day of Launch
- Review Store stock replenishment weekly.
- Ensure and demonstrate awareness of brand focus stores and support appropriately.
- Monitor and propose amendments to Web stock levels for stock with less than 2 units.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate logical analysis and positive problem solving skills
- Possess an ability to understand financial measurements and how to impact them
- Ability to build and maintain productive partnerships and demonstrate strong listening, oral and written communication skills
Hell Yeah! How do I apply?
If you think you tick all of the above boxes then we want to hear from you! We are likely to receive a lot of interest in this role. Please submit your C.V, a covering letter telling us why you are the right person for this job to email@example.com with the subject 'Assistant Merchandiser Role'.
THE FUNNY SIDE
We have an irreverent and wry sense of humour and take a sideways glance at life, celebrating the not-normal in all of us.
BARREL OF RISKY
We are non-conformist, unconventional and brave and we trust our gut to tell us what's right for us. We dance to our own tune.
It’s at the heart of everything we do. It’s both what we are and our style of approach. We are born from creativity and it’s the beating heart of the brand.
We are a resilient independent female-led business with the freedom and conviction to carve our own path and dance to our own tune
We build and nurture our own creative culture, communities and network through collaboration
We are community conscious, supportive and representative both internally and externally. We are proud of our diverse workplace and do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, race or sexual orientation.
HA.P.P.P.Y (PEOPLE PRODUCT PLANET)
We limit our negative impact from concept through to launch on the environment and all those involved. We champion Social Responsibility, and we do no harm