Dynamic Customer Service Supervisor role with Lazy Oaf
The Customer Care team is the voice of Lazy Oaf; they strive to deliver amazing service and drive our customer experience across a range of platforms and touch points to exceed our customer’s expectations. You’ll be working in a fast-paced, digitally focused team which strives to put our customer first.
What you will do:
- Responsible for managing and owning this area of the business.
- Day to day on the ground work – Zendesk, live chat and phone. Helping with all of these.
- An Idea generator and proactive attitude to lead CS at Lazy Oaf – constantly thinking about what our customers want and their expectations.
- Motivate and inspire the team to provide an exceptional level of customer service.
- Always thinking ahead and predicting spikes in the business and how we cater for this.
- Structuring staff’s day to day duties depending on the current climate and prioritise.
- Reporting weekly and monthly on all areas of CS - analysing Zendesk appropriately.
- Monitoring staff performance to set KPI's
- Managing relationships with Whistl – return’s log / issues log.
- Working with the brand manager to set the tone for all correspondence to consumers - then ensuring this is maintained across all areas.
- At least 2-3 years experience in a mid level customer service role
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- Excellent communications skills
- A deep understanding of Social / Digital landscape
How to apply?
Please send over your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the title 'Customer Service Supervisor'
Thank you : )