Customer Service Supervisor role with Lazy Oaf
We are looking for a dynamic, confident, and driven Customer Service Supervisor with experience in a supervisory or managerial position who is up for the challenge of working in a fast-paced fashion brand and taking ownership of the customer service department.
The Customer Care team is the voice of Lazy Oaf; they strive to deliver amazing service and drive our customer experience across a range of platforms and touch points to exceed our customer’s expectations.
You’ll be working in a vibrant and digitally focused team which strives to put our customer first and constantly find new ways to improve the customer journey. We’re looking for a forward thinker who is enthusiastic to share their thoughts and ideas and wants to move the business forward really making the role their own.
- Be responsible for managing and owning the full end to end customer service area of the business and maintaining a consistent LO tone of voice across all platforms.
- Day to day on-the-ground work – Managing and coordinating Zendesk, live chat, phone, email and social media platform correspondence.
- Issues/responsibilities include but aren’t limited to: Returns, exchanges, complaints, deliveries, lost/damaged parcels, web enquiries, social media conversations.
- Requires a real ‘ideas generator’ with a proactive attitude to lead CS at Lazy Oaf – constantly thinking about what our customers want and their expectations.
- Be the 'go to' person for customer services internally and liaise with all departments within the business
- Using Prism our stock management system to manage stock levels, oversee product movement and ensure orders are fulfilled efficiently.
- Motivate and inspire the team to provide an exceptional level of customer service and structuring staff’s day to day duties depending on the current climate and priorities.
- Always thinking ahead and predicting spikes in the business and how we cater for this.
- Reporting weekly and monthly on all areas of CS - analysing Zendesk appropriately. Analysing data and performance against KPIs and team’s performance to improve customer satisfaction and maximise sales
- Monitoring staff performance to set KPI's
- Managing relationships with our stock warehouse and corresponding with them constantly to iron out any issues or problems as quickly and smoothly as possible.
- Working with the brand manager to set the tone for all correspondence to consumers - then ensuring this is maintained across all areas.
To apply email: email@example.com with a CV and cover letter