Role: Digital Marketing Manager
Start Date: ASAP
In 2001, Lazy Oaf was birthed into the world by Gemma Shiel, into a North London garage specifically, before taking its first tentative steps out in public at a market stall in Spitalfields alongside some old pornos because you know, sex sells?
Fast forward 20 years and we've survived floods, fires and a global pandemic. We have two stores in London and over a million strong community of loyal fans and customers from around the globe.
As a brand, Lazy Oaf celebrate the not normal in all of us. We have a wry sense of humour and we like to take risks and carve our own path. We do what feels right to us and don't march to anyone else's tune.
As we expand, we are looking for a digital marketer to develop, drive, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all of our digital channels. Forecasting and managing the world of Digital Marketing, looking at performance and ROI, measuring, reporting and presenting back.
The successful Oaf will be responsible for leading all online digital marketing activities whilst working closely with and managing our external digital agencies. You will be seeking and identifying new opportunities that are innovative and inventive and that fit with the brand direction, With a strong focus on driving customer acquisition and retention, you will be responsible for driving the digital marketing and communication strategy to grow brand exposure and awareness of Lazy Oaf. Exciting Stuff!
- Developing, planning and leading our digital marketing and communications strategy to drive brand exposure, traffic, audience growth and brand awareness.
- Managing these marketing plans across Paid Social, Email, PPC & Display, SEO, Affiliates and Organic.
- Communicating our business goals to our external marketing agencies. Build and manage these relationships whilst monitoring spend and performance.
- Forecast and analyse each channel’s performance, identifying and acting on opportunities to improve overall metrics.
- Identifying new opportunities, presenting and pitching back to the management team for sign off and budget allocation
- Support the digital team in designing and implementing a CRM Strategy (customer relationship management). Building customer relationships and streamline processes so they can increase sales and improve the customer experience and make them life long Oafs.
- Work collaboratively with the digital, creative and BCC teams to ensure digital marketing is in line and consistent with product launches, broadcast plan, brand storytelling and activity and key moments.
- Working with our external partners, driving and managing projects with clear deliverables communicated to all teams
- Manage paid activity across social media channels to drive brand awareness and identify opportunities.
- Work with the Social Editor on paid social and the planning and execution of opportunities. Reporting on performance and key recommendations for better performance.
- Drive the email marketing strategy, with special focus on segmentation, new subscribers, engagement and conversion.
- Responsible for assisting with budget, including monthly and quarterly forecasts for marketing spend and ROI. Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on them.
- Optimise web content in line with planned SEO strategy and monitor target keyword and page performance as well as website’s technical SEO performance.
- Oversee site content functionality ensuring links are operational, free from errors and direct customers to appropriate pages. Always thinking about the UX and optimising the user experience.
- Have one eye on emerging technologies and opportunities that may prove appropriate for Oaf.
- Experiment and test strategies to drive conversions and online traffic results
- Track performance and report to wider business including setting KPI’s, objectives and intentions and monitoring, measuring results
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant position at a fashion or creative brand.
- Proven track record in creating and managing Paid Social campaigns.
- Proven track record of excellent cross-channel campaign design and execution, resulting in growth of direct traffic, sales and brand recognition.
- Project management with skills and experience in managing external agencies.
- Ecommerce CMS experience, ideally Shopify.
- Proven track record in growing e-commerce through performance marketing
- Experience in managing CRM, PPC & Display, SEO and Affiliate marketing for an ecommerce brand.
- Understanding of ecommerce and UX best practices
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, innovative and passionate about the fashion industry
- Willing to work in a small team and multitask when require
How to Apply:Please send us an email telling us a bit about you and why Oaf, include your CV and any relevant links to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Digital Marketing Manager’.
THE FUNNY SIDE
We have an irreverent and wry sense of humour and take a sideways glance at life, celebrating the not-normal in all of us.
BARREL OF RISKY
We are non-conformist, unconventional and brave and we trust our gut to tell us what's right for us. We dance to our own tune.
It’s at the heart of everything we do. It’s both what we are and our style of approach. We are born from creativity and it’s the beating heart of the brand.
We are a resilient independent female-led business with the freedom and conviction to carve our own path and dance to our own tune
We build and nurture our own creative culture, communities and network through collaboration
We are community conscious, supportive and representative both internally and externally. We are proud of our diverse workplace and do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, race or sexual orientation.
HA.P.P.P.Y (PEOPLE PRODUCT PLANET)
We limit our negative impact from concept through to launch on the environment and all those involved. We champion Social Responsibility, and we do no harm