Are your creative juices over flowing and you just don’t know how to contain them all?
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Creative Team. You will be working collaboratively with our Senior Graphic Designer with all internal departments to help create and deliver innovative projects including Oaf branding, digital assets, web content, email campaigns, digital marketing, product packs, look books, brand books and promo material.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for the right oaf looking to further their experience within a creatively led, innovative fast growing business. We are looking for an excellent creative eye, someone who’s multi-disciplinary, dynamic and who has a passion for digital graphic design, is a generator and can deliver creative design and artwork on time and blows our minds – if you tick these boxes you have come to the right place ☻
- Working with and supporting the Senior Graphic Designer and Creative Director to visually translate the Lazy Oaf identity across all our assets and content.
- To work across and create web content and digital design, for our online platform and other digital channels.
- Create innovative, fun and well-executed design work that pushes boundaries.
- Providing creative/ editorial layout and graphics in various formats for email campaigns, PR and Marketing material, flyers, and general promo.
- Support the sales and design teams by providing digital lookbooks, catalogues, leaflets and promo material.
- Day to day management of workload across a broad range of projects and deadlines.
- Contributing creative ideas to wider creatively led projects that meet brand values and objectives.
- Liaise with external contacts in production of designed material when needed.
- General design-related administration duties.
- A creative all-rounder
- Experience in digital design.
- 1+ years’ experience working in a similar.
- Excellent Adobe skills.
- Creative eye for composition, good attention to detail and a real interest in contemporary graphic design and fashion world.
- Passionate, positive and enjoys new challenges, working collaboratively, proactively and contributing to team meetings.
- Ability to produce quality work within a fast-paced environment meeting tight deadlines.
- Understanding of digital media capabilities and limitations.
If you think this is you please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, a digital portfolio / website link and a creative mood board. For the mood board please sum up Lazy Oaf’s identity in your eyes. Think colour, typography, layouts – show us something new and exciting…
Deadline - 1st November! ~ Good Luck