We are a London label dedicated to creating streetwear-inspired, menswear, womenswear and accessories and we're looking for a part time Visual Merchandiser to join our incredibly creative team.
We are looking for someone who understands our creative vision, to interpret our creative direction back into innovative and fresh store layouts, visual displays and anything else we physically put in front of our expanding Oaf audience. You will be responsible for establishing our visual brand guidelines and taking the lead in the implementation of various design led projects, creating concepts, planning layouts and maintaining the Oaf standards across two stores and anywhere else we appear as a brand in physical third spaces. We also want you to get involved in showroom plans, trade stand design and pop up shop activations. If you have an excellent creative eye and a passion for design led retail interiors, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with Lazy Oaf’s creative team and retail managers to create and establish our seasonal visual guidelines for use across multiple channels;
- Overall retail store aesthetic – whatever that may include (from how we merchandise product to floor displays/props; from music to scent; from window concepts to flowers; and so on!)
- Trade shop-in-shop ideas and display.
- Wholesale showrooms and trade show stands.
- Pop up stores & sample sales
- Create a guideline manual template for seasonal updates or special projects.
- Floor displays/props.
- Visual impact for brand events.
What we are looking for:
- Creatively innovative with a finger on the pulse, not afraid to make it a bit weird but practical.
- Experienced in creating a 360 store and brand experience.
- Experienced in creative 3D design and proficient in the Adobe suites.
- Collaborative with strong communication skills.
- Must have a portfolio of comparative projects.
- Available to work 16 hrs a week.
How to apply?
Please send CV through, along with a covering letter that includes your current/expected remuneration to DESIGN@LAZYOAF.COM with the subject title ‘VM Role’
We would also love to see a link to work /portfolio.
Thank you & good luck : )