We are a London label dedicated to creating and designing streetwear-inspired, contemporary menswear, womenswear and accessories and we're looking for a part time Visual Merchandiser to join our incredibly creative team.
We are looking for the right person who understands our creative vision, and can interpret our creative direction back into innovative and fresh store layouts, visual displays and anything else we physically put in front of our expanding Oaf audience. You will be responsible for establishing our visual brand guidelines and taking the lead in the implementation of various design led projects, creating concepts, planning layouts and maintaining the Oaf standards across two stores. We also want you to get involved in showroom plans, trade stand design and pop up shop activations. If you have an excellent creative eye and a passion for contemporary design led retail interiors you have come to the right place!
Responsibilities will include -
- Collaborating with Lazy Oaf’s creative team and retail managers to create and establish our seasonal visual guidelines for use across multiple channels;
- Overall retail store aesthetic – whatever that may include (from how we merchandise product to floor displays/props; from music to scent; from window concepts to flowers; and so on!)
- Trade shop-in-shop ideas and display.
- Wholesale showrooms and trade show stands.
- Pop up stores.
- Create a guideline manual template for seasonal updates or special projects.
- Floor displays/props.
- Visual impact for brand events.
What we are looking for:
- Creatively innovative with their finger on the pulse, not afraid to make it a bit weird but practical.
- Experienced in creating a 360 store and brand experience.
- Experienced in creative 3D design and proficient in the Adobe suites.
- Collaborative with strong communication skills.
- Must have a portfolio of comparative projects.
- Available to work 16-24 hrs a week depending.
How to apply?
Please send CV through, along with a covering letter that includes your current/expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘VM Role’
We would also love to see a link to work /portfolio.
Thank you & good luck : )