Role: Management Accountant
Start Date: ASAP
In 2001, Lazy Oaf was birthed into the world by Gemma Shiel, into a North London garage specifically, before taking its first tentative steps out in public at a market stall in Spitalfields alongside some old pornos because you know, sex sells?
Fast forward 20 years and we've survived floods, fires and a global pandemic. We have two stores in London and over a million strong community of loyal fans and customers from around the globe.
As a brand, Lazy Oaf celebrate the not normal in all of us. We have a wry sense of humour and we like to take risks and carve our own path. We do what feels right to us and don't march to anyone else's tune.
As we expand, we are looking for a Management Accountant to join our small finance team, working alongside the Finance Director and Finance Assistant.
- Monthly Management Accounts and MI pack
- Income Statement and SOFP, including reconciliations, detailed analysis and understanding variances
- Inventory control and reporting
- Cashflow management and forecasting
- Assist with budgets and re-forecasts
- Assist with accounts payable & receivable
- Qualified Accountant
- Finance experience in retail and e-commerce
- Strong Excel skills
- Analytical mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Sage 200 experience an advantage
- Ability to set priorities and meet tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
How to Apply:
- Send us an email telling us a bit about you and why Oaf, include your CV and send to
- with the subject title ‘Management Accountant’.
THE FUNNY SIDE
We have an irreverent and wry sense of humour and take a sideways glance at life, celebrating the not-normal in all of us.
BARREL OF RISKY
We are non-conformist, unconventional and brave and we trust our gut to tell us what's right for us. We dance to our own tune.
It’s at the heart of everything we do. It’s both what we are and our style of approach. We are born from creativity and it’s the beating heart of the brand.
We are a resilient independent female-led business with the freedom and conviction to carve our own path and dance to our own tune
We build and nurture our own creative culture, communities and network through collaboration
We are community conscious, supportive and representative both internally and externally. We are proud of our diverse workplace and do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, race or sexual orientation.
HA.P.P.P.Y (PEOPLE PRODUCT PLANET)
We limit our negative impact from concept through to launch on the environment and all those involved. We champion Social Responsibility, and we do no harm