Role: Sales Associates
Contract: Full-time & Part-time available
Start Date: ASAP
Founded by Gemma Shiel from a North London Garage in 2001, Lazy Oaf is a design-led lifestyle brand with a history of doing things our own way. What started with hand-printed T-shirts sold from a stall in East London has now become an established independent brand, with creativity, collaboration and community at its heart. Lazy Oaf is primarily a DTC brand with retail space in London.
Our flagship London store has been in its current location on Ganton Street for over 10 years and is now a well-established retail destination. With a loyal customer base, our store is the physical embodiment of our brand and acts as our hub for community events, launches and installations.
We are looking for:
We are looking for several energetic and personable sales associates to join our team in the London store in Soho. We want individuals who are passionate about our brand and thrive on engaging with customers while being committed to exceeding expectations at every level.
- Develops strong relationships with new and existing customers to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Acts as a Brand expert, communicating features, benefits, and overall value of the product to all customers.
- You will support the store team in its combined efforts to maximise sales and raise the store profile.
- You will support in other areas of store operations such as deliveries, stock management and administration.
- You will maintain and feed in to the product and visual merchandising standards
- Passion about the Lazy Oaf brand and its products
- Affinity and understanding of the Lazy Oaf consumer(s) and brand
- Strong visual merchandising skills and passion for creative display
- Clear and engaging communicator
- Ability to set priorities; meet tight deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
- Approachable, team player.
- Self-motivated and willing to work independently.
Hell Yeah! How do I apply?
Please send us an email telling us a bit about you, why Oaf and your CV, to email@example.com with the subject title ‘Sales Associate’.
- Creativity: We want creative individuals who embody our brand.
- Collaboration: We want Oafs who work collaboratively internally and externally.
- Community: We want store initiatives that foster community engagement.
- Humour: We want to connect with our customers
- Disruption: We want initiatives that disrupt traditional retail approaches.
- DIY: We want Oafs who can get creative with resources.